Wednesday, November 02, 2005

My baby girl

I guess I'll write this blog like I'm talking to you, my baby girl. You may wonder, "Why are they calling me Marshmallow?" Well, your big brother, Spencer, gave you that name when he found out you were in my tummy. At first, we thought he would call you Kiki, because he always said he wanted two babies, CooCoo and Kiki, and he had called Carter CooCoo. But he said you were Marshmallow, so the name stuck. When I asked him why he called you Marshmallow, he answered, "Because marshmallows are soft, like a baby's skin." Isn't that cute?

You are an active baby, especially at night time! I love to feel you moving around inside of my belly. I didn't really feel you start to move inside me until I was about 18 or 19 weeks pregnant with you. Now I feel you all the time, rolling around and kicking me, or moving your arms around. I have such a hard time sleeping now, though. You seem to be laying in a similar position as your brother, Spencer, because I've been getting the same types of aches in my hips and sides as I had with him.

I was very excited to find out you are a girl when we had our 3D/4D ultrasound. And your big sister, Amber, was very happy, as well. She has been waiting for a little sister for a while now. She's looking forward to fixing your hair and playing with you. I think Spencer is excited about you being a girl, as well. Your big brother, Carter, doesn't really understand what's going on, but I think you two will be close, because you're close in age and will probably play a lot together. I hope he becomes protective of you when he's older and understands.

I'm looking forward to meeting you and holding you in my arms, my baby girl.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home